Thursday, April 01, 2010

NUFON Created

Francis Ridge passed this along and it seemed important enough to note here...
In a move that many of you have probably seen coming, Robert Bigelow and his group, our SIP partners, have purchased the Mutual UFO Network and National UFO Reporting Center, combining the two into a new group to be called NUFON.
This MUFON sale was between Bigelow and James Carrion on Carrion's last day in office with most funds going directly to Carrion. Retiring head of the SETI Institute, Seth Shostak, has been tapped as NUFON Director and will directly oversee Assistant Directors Clifford Clift and Peter Davenport. This is a bold new direction for UFOlogy.
Oh, yes, he also mentioned that it was April 1st.

3 comments:

cda said...

I VERY nearly fell for this Kevin. The Seth Shostak bit gave me great pause for thought. If you had not reminded me of the date I dread to think......
Strange, since when I got up this morning my thoughts were on April fools jokes.

Gilles Fernandez said...

Hihihi ! Excellent, Kevin !
Loled !

Best Regards,

Gilles F.

armalu,blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.